Which book should I buy?
The short answer: all of them (☺). The long answer: There is considerable overlap between Rock Climbing Arkansas: Horseshoe Canyon with both Arkansas Bouldering and Rock Climbing Arkansas 2nd edition. You should purchase the following book if….
- Rock Climbing Arkansas 3rd edition, volume 1: Horseshoe Canyon. Buy this if….
- Only climbing or bouldering at HCR
- Competing in Horseshoe Hell
- Wanting the most up to date info Horseshoe Canyon Ranch for bouldering or roped climbing.
- Rock Climbing Arkansas 2nd edition. Buy this if…
- You are planning on roped climbing outside Horseshoe Canyon Ranch (highly recommended). This title includes all but roughly 100 of the newest routes at HCR including nearly all of HCR’s most classic climbs.
- Arkansas Bouldering. Buy this if…
- You are planning only bouldering at the ranch. This title includes all but approximately 50 of the Ranch’s newest problems.
- You are planning on bouldering outside of the ranch.
What is your return policy?
30 days for products in “new” condition.
How awesome are these books?