Which book should I buy?
The short answer: all of them (☺). The long answer: There is considerable overlap between Rock Climbing Horseshoe Canyon Ranch—2018 edition with both Arkansas Bouldering and Rock Climbing Arkansas 2nd edition. You should purchase the following book if….
- Rock Climbing Horseshoe Canyon Ranch—2018. Buy this if….
- Only climbing at HCR
- Competing in Horseshoe Hell
- Wanting the most up to date info Horseshoe Canyon Ranch for bouldering or roped climbing.
- Rock Climbing Arkansas 2nd edition. Buy this if…
- You are planning on roped climbing outside Horseshoe Canyon Ranch (highly recommended). This title includes all but roughly 70 of the newest routes at HCR.
- Arkansas Bouldering. Buy this if…
- You are planning only bouldering at the ranch. This title includes all but a handful of the Ranch’s newest problems.
- You are planning on bouldering outside of the ranch.
What is your return policy?
30 days for products in “new” condition.
How awesome are these books?